- Fri. 22 Mar, 2019 (7:00 am - 8:00 am)
- Fri. 22 Mar, 2019 (4:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Sat. 23 Mar, 2019 (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
- Thu. 28 Mar, 2019 (6:45 pm - 7:45 pm)
- Thu. 28 Mar, 2019 (7:00 pm - 8:00 pm)
Find out what's going on in Stewiacke.
Our goal as a Town is to provide all community members with the opportunity to grow physically and mentally through living a healthier more active life.
In the early 1900’s the chief of the Micmac’s at Millbrook said the native name for this place was pronounced “Ah-seed-ee-a-waac” which means “place where the sands move” which then slurred to “Stew-aack” then pronounced as we pronounce it today.
Stewiacke has 2 trails within the community. One is the John Crawford Trail, the other The Stewiacke River Trail. Each trail has grown and is continuing to expand as the years go on only to open up more opportunity for the community.