Town of Stewiacke Summer Camp Leader PositionJob
1. Assist with the development of Summer Day Camp program for children 5-12 years.
-Develop age activity plans for theme weeks
-Determine program supplies and equipment
2. Implement Summer Day Camp programs: including leading recreation, arts and crafts, healthy living activities and field trips.
3. Supervise and provide leadership for children participating in afterschool and summer programs to ensure a safe and caring environment that promotes positive child development.
4. Assist with set up and cleanup of all activities.
5. Assist with the planning and implementation of special events included in the summer programs.
6. Administrative and other duties as required.
Experience in leading children’s programs.
Knowledge of program development Highly positive and enthusiastic style capable of motivating others
Excellent written and verbal skills
Good conflict management abilities
Current Standard First Aid and CPR
Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
Enrolled in post-secondary institution for the fall
Start date: June 25th, 2018
Closing date to apply: May 18th, 2018